Prominent Melville-based North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA), has an excellent opportunity for a highly organized, experienced marketing professional to join our team. The Marketing Manager will join a dynamic group of professionals and will be responsible for successful implementation of a variety of marketing activities associated with the advancement of our key service lines. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of projects, on time and on budget, working with NAPA leadership and outside vendors, and under the supervision of the VP of Marketing & Corporate Communications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the general supervision of the VP Marketing, assist in the development of sophisticated, comprehensive marketing plans that include a variety of strategies to reach stated goals.
• Demonstrate ability to think creatively and provide solid rationale for recommendations.
• Implement the assigned deliverables on time and within budget.
• Benchmark results and provide post-analysis.
• Highly demonstrable ability to manage projects in the following areas: branding; marketing plan preparation; print production; website development; direct mail; collateral development; online advertising; social media; SEO/SEM; major event planning and execution; multimedia projects; trade show management, including pre- and post- marketing programs to maximize effectiveness; and public relations, including ability to write persuasive press releases and develop story pitches.
• Act as day-to-day contact with NAPA’s leadership and outside marketing partners to execute on a variety of marketing programs.
• Leverage budgets approved for each marketing activity to maximum advantage and devise ways to streamline costs, wherever possible, without compromising quality or outcomes.
• Ensure that all materials developed as part of the project adhere to design and graphic standards established for NAPA, and that they promote a consistent and positive image.
• Develop tracking systems to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communications and other ROI tactics.
• Demonstrate proficiency with development of Marketing Dashboard reports. Ability to provide concrete examples of ROI delivered from prior work experience.
• Other duties as assigned to support the programs of the Marketing Department and the organization.
Requirements - Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related area required. Master’s degree preferred and adept at working at, or in collaboration with, advertising agencies, print vendors, electronic media and online resources. Proven negotiation skills. A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in a marketing department or agency setting at a Manager level or above. Experience in health care marketing preferred. Demonstrable advanced writing and communications skills. Ability to provide copy direction to vendors and evaluate copy for appropriateness and effectiveness.
Skills and Abilities:
Strong interpersonal and managerial skills. Ability to communicate respectfully and effectively with clinical and administrative leaders and staff. Poised, professional and comfortable presenting at conferences and NAPA-sponsored events. Attention to detail and accuracy essential. Ability to think strategically and creatively with respect to the marketing process and its application to the implementation of the assigned project. Excellent verbal and written communication necessary for professional communications and related activities. Ability to interact effectively within the organization. Must be able to establish excellent working relationships with individuals and teams at various levels and from various fields of expertise. Highly motivated, independent and capable of performing in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment. Resourceful; strong problem solving skills; able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.