- As a clinician-led organization, North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is redefining healthcare, delivering unsurpassed excellence to its partners and patients every day. In three decades, NAPA has grown to become one of the nation’s leading single-specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies, serving more than one million patients annually in more than 200 healthcare facilities throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Southeast. Our highly skilled teams of clinicians participate in groundbreaking leadership development and customer service training programs to deliver optimal results to patients, surgeons, healthcare administrators and staff. Through our exceptional perioperative leadership, research, innovations and state-of-the-art technologies, NAPA offers real solutions driven by evidence-based outcomes to dramatically accelerate operational efficiencies, increase satisfaction ratings and enhance safety and profitability.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Busy community hospital.
- Nice facility, great location, congenial work environment
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse and complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing
- Perform post operative evaluations
- Perform pre operative evaluations for inpatients
- Perform patient follow up phone calls for peripheral nerve block patients
- Manage calls from the floor regarding PCA for PNBC patients
- Trouble shoot PNB Catheter issues
- Review Pre Op charts and ensure patients are optimized
- Place Pre Op orders in EPIC (electronic medical record) for upcoming surgical patients
- Place PCA orders and consult for PCA
- Prepare for and participate in meetings and staff education relevant to scope of practice