Manage day to day accounting tasks, including but not limited to:
- Perform timely completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities and general ledger entries.
- Ensure the integrity of financial information in compliance with US generally accepted accounting principles.
- Review accounts payable transactions for accuracy.
- Prepare and review monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monitoring and reporting daily cash balance.
- Reviewing and managing monthly account reconciliation and analytical process.
- Manage invoicing calculation process and collection of receivables.
- Manage calculation of bonuses accruals and payments.
- Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements.
- Special projects as requested.
- BA/BS in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial reporting/general ledger areas
- Working knowledge of financial accounting and reporting systems
- Computer proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace setting , work under pressure and ,meet required deadlines